Home Page outline http://silverstatepractical.com/18735-lady-era-uk.html Operator Qualifications Evaluator – Corrosion Applications
learn this here now ICQ Professionals LLC is currently recruiting OQ Evaluators in California in the Corrosion area. ICQ provides subject matter experts in many areas of gas operations, maintenance and construction. Our OQ Evaluators are responsible for providing evaluation, training and technical support to the Operator Qualification Program while ensuring Federal and Client compliance standards are met. You will perform and document OQ evaluations across the client’s service territory.
еdit https://www.worldupsidedown.news/54966-benadryl-cost.html Key responsibilities include:
- Perform OQ Evaluations of Corrosion applications related covered tasks in a centralized, system wide program that assesses current and future competency needs for a qualified workforce.
- Identify and Document any gaps in the OQ program and process for current and future needs, provide recommendations to Operator Qualifications and training departments
- Evaluate and provide strategy to implement ways of increasing efficiency within the OQ project plan and program
- Interact closely with district leadership to identify, track and upload OQ requirements by site.
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives aimed at OQ Program Improvement.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in Operator Qualifications program and process with a focus on program management and regulatory compliance
- Working Knowledge of PHMSA and NACE standards and 49 CFR Part 192 Subpart N and CFR Part 195 Subpart G
- Familiarity with administration and systems requirements for implementing and managing compliance based programs
- Current or prior NACE certified corrosion specialist certification preferred
- Travel 60%- 85% of the time
At ICQ Professionals, we believe our people are our number one asset and we can offer you the potential for an exciting and rewarding career. Join us at Icqpros.com , achieve something extraordinary!