buy Seroquel c o d Operator Qualifications Evaluator
ICQ Professionals LLC is currently recruiting OQ Evaluators in California. ICQ provides subject matter experts in many areas of gas operations, maintenance and construction. Our OQ Evaluators are responsible for providing evaluation, training and technical support to the Operator Qualification Program while ensuring Federal and Client compliance standards are met. You will perform and document OQ evaluations across the client’s service territory.
where to purchase dapoxetine Key responsibilities include:
- Perform OQ Evaluations of covered tasks in a centralized, system wide program that assesses current and future competency needs for a qualified workforce.
- Identify and Document any gaps in the OQ program and process for current and future needs, provide recommendations to Operator Qualifications and training departments
- Evaluate and provide strategy to implement ways of increasing efficiency within the OQ project plan and program
- Interact closely with district leadership to identify, track and upload OQ requirements by site.
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives aimed at OQ Program Improvement.
doxazosin cost uk Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in Operator Qualifications program and process with a focus on program management and regulatory compliance
- 5+ years’ experience in Gas operations or construction performing DOT covered tasks
- Working Knowledge of PHMSA standards and 49 CFR Part 192 Subpart N and CFR Part 195 Subpart G
- Familiarity with administration and systems requirements for implementing and managing compliance based programs
- Excellent computer and analytical problem solving abilities
- Travel 60%- 85% of the time
At ICQ Professionals, we believe our people are our number one asset and we can offer you the potential for an exciting and rewarding career. Join us at Icqpros.com , achieve something extraordinary!